Our development team undertake software development projects to help retailers enhance and extend POS, store and central retail systems, thereby extending the functional capabilities of their software estate and the breadth of their retail offer.
Examples of the types of projects we take on include application development to augment turnkey POS, store and head office systems, the development of new point solutions where functionality sits more naturally outside core applications, and development to build and expand omnichannel retail capabilities. We are experts in the development of Cegid Retail and Retail-J.
This approach – designing software that extends or is integrated with existing systems – offers retailers a flexible and cost-effective way to introduce new features faster and for less cost. It also lets retailers introduce and test functionality without compromising core applications, allowing performance of the change to be reviewed and modified if required, with minimal disruption to the business.
Examples range from simple data analysis and operational reporting, to discrete point applications, through to more complex solutions that bridge the gap between the centralised components of the POS solution and the retailer’s eCommerce systems. Recent projects include:
- Loss prevention reports, accessible via central systems
- A simple loyalty application, interfaced with Retail-J
- Omni-channel capabilities such as click and collect and ordering from website instore
- Stock Patrol, a retail mobile stock counting application for stock control and goods-in and goods-out procedures in stores
- PED Patrol, an easy-to-use PED device management solution for tracking, monitoring and auditing retail estates of Chip & PIN devices
With a long track record of successfully integrating both point solutions and leading turnkey systems for major retailers, we are also specialists in retail systems integration.
Contact us now to discuss your next software development project.