MWC Partners work in partnership with some of the world’s largest and most respected POS hardware manufacturers – companies like Aures, Box Technologies, HP and Zebra. Our POS hardware portfolio, of point of sale base units and screens, hand-held terminals, customer displays, PEDs, receipt printers and scanners allows us to offer clients a comprehensive range of products from which to choose to meet performance requirements and budget constraints.
POS hardware services
- Hardware review and selection
- POS hardware procurement with negotiated discounts
- Central and store based server procurement
- Peripherals including tablets, HHTs, back office and receipt printers, screens, Chip & PIN devices, scanners etc.
- Warehousing – short-term for rollout or long-term for call-off as part of a support package
Our POS solutions are hardware independent but we have invested considerable time into the development of complete and integrated software-hardware system solutions that are tested, performant and cost-effective. This gives our clients a choice of proven system packages that can be deployed rapidly and which minimise project cost and risk.