Our operations team provides a full range of build and deployment and POS rollout services ranging from simple peripheral upgrades through to full system deployment.
Our workshop area totals in excess of 200 square metres. Each bench has its own isolated network and power circuit allowing us to build anything from a single POS store to a department store configuration in a protected environment. Our engineers are CSCS qualified and MWC Partners are SAFE Contractor accredited.
We offer a ‘pick-and-mix’ approach to our services:
Build and deployment services include:
- assistance in hardware evaluation
- hardware procurement
- site surveys
- electrical and data cabling services via partner companies
- build, commissioning, and hangaring of hardware
- short, medium and long-term storage of project-related hardware
- loading of software and personalisation to store requirements
- pre-testing of systems before installation
- delivery, installation and relocation services
- management of warranty failures
- hardware maintenance via partner companies
- hardware decommissioning, removal, re-sale and disposal to WEEE regulations
- operational project management
- pre-emptive maintenance visits
- on-going new store implementations
MWC Partners’ approach to build and deployment and POS rollout is underpinned by the pursuit of excellence which is achieved through consistency with our procedures. We ensure that all activities are fully documented and formally accepted by the project team. This approach, coupled with the use of gold images, ensures that every device is built to the same standard across your retail estate – with full auditability.
We employ engineers who understand the pressures experienced in the retail environment. By working to pre-defined procedures and being aware of the impact that their presence may have, our engineers ensure that on-site activities are completed with the minimal amount of disruption. All of our services can be provided as part of a traditional project or on a day-rate contracted basis.
Contact us to discuss a project.
“Wyevale appointed MWC Partners as our exclusive implementation partner earlier this year, and as such, they are responsible for building and installing our Retail-J POS solution for all new and acquired stores. We are delighted to be working again with the team who were responsible for our original rollout of Retail-J in 2006 and even more delighted to see that their new business has retained the high standards of quality and attention to detail that set them apart from the competition.”